Monday, November 8, 2010

22.5 weeks ;)

22 weeks: Your baby's senses are developing daily. The fetus now has a full complement of neurons in the brain and is learning about her body and surroundings through touch. Touch is one of the first senses to mature and your baby may stroke its face or feel her arms and legs. Your baby now shows an extremely rapid brain growth (which lasts until five years after birth). The ovaries of female fetuses contain primitive egg cells, all of the eggs a woman will have for her entire life. The uterus of female fetuses is also fully formed. 

It's been a busy weekend--my parents are in town visiting, and we've gotten a lot of baby preparation done :)-- so I'll do a half-week update. 

Here's Miss Meridian, making her presence more and more visible:

I'm still feeling good--it just hit me how pregnant I really am when I saw this picture (I've been hiding in layers of clothing lately, so I haven't really seen much of my belly). I'm pretty sure I'm feeling her bumpin' around in there like a pinball. 
I'll update more on the baby preparation progress soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment