Now I understand why Ian never shared that concern ;)
(We don't have a full-length mirror, if that helps explain my surprise at my appearance ;p)
Also, we did finally get the bassinet set up, and it's really making it hit home how close we are--just having this bassinet sitting there, empty, ready for a baby. Actually, I put a curtain over it so Tooters wouldn't lie in it, but I'm worried it's a lost cause--should I be worried that he'll try to sleep in there with her? Any advice?
Edit: I just realized I used the word "worried" 3 times in this post....but actually I'm feeling A-OK about everything. I'm so excited for the birth (and of course everything that follows) :)


ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE :D
ReplyDeleteYou certainly have LOTS of it pretty momma! And I know without a doubt that our baby girl is feeling the love, too! How could she not!!! LOL
You an your belly are looking most adorable at 37 weeks! Getting so excited.....