Week 15: Your baby is the size of a navel orange!
Your baby weighs about 1.75 ounces and measures 4.5 inches from crown to rump. Fine, downy hair (called lanugo, which he'll shed before birth, grows on his body. Hair is sprouting on top of his head, too, although whatever color it is may change. His eyebrows have begun to fill in. Your baby hiccups, but he can't yet make a sound because his trachea is still filled with fluid, not air. The intestinal tract continues to develop.
I think I might be feeling movement? It's hard to tell :p
Everything is smooth sailing right now; I'm just trying to enjoy the ride while it lasts :) To the outside world, I'm having a pretty uninteresting pregnancy--no insane preggo antics, emotional rollercoasters, morning sickness, or even weird cravings. Not that I'm complaining (and Ian's definitely not complaining :p), but it does make for boring blogging.
We would like for people to throw some boy names at us, in case we need them. We haven't really come across any we like, although I've looked everywhere! (No guarantees we'll use any of the suggestions, of course ;) )
Boy names...
ReplyDeleteI have a coworker whose 3 year old son is named Wyatt. Like Wyatt Earp. The thing I like about it is that it's an unusual name. Another one I like is Roc (Roch, or Rock).
Thanks! I like Wyatt too :)
ReplyDeleteI'll run them by Ian :)