Your baby will continue to open and close her eyes in the womb and may be able to see silhouettes of objects or even people in the right amount of light. Your baby should be moving many times throughout the day.
The title pretty much sums everything up; I haven't posted in several weeks because nothing interesting has been happening, pregnancy-wise :p
Ian is still feeling plenty of baby kicks, and Gus has started taking more of an interest in baby matters. He'll come up to me while I'm lying on my side and wrap himself around my belly. I think he's introducing himself to Meridian. She wiggles around when he purrs :D
At my most recent midwife appointment on Monday, we determined that Meridian is head-down, which is where we want her to be, so I'm feeling good about that. It was also cool because Ian got to go with me and charm the midwife and check out the birthing centre, so he'll be familiar with everything once the real deal happens. We're also taking a birthing class there in January :)
We've had company this week (Hi everyone! :D), and Ian has had the week off of work, so it's been a nice change :D We're about to head out to Ian's dad's hotel to open presents and have dinner :D
I thought I'd switch up the picture this week.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment