I've also finished a couple quickie toy projects from recycled onesies. The first one came from a onesie that we inherited, but that I'm not down with using for Meridian. The front says, "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" Yuck, what an awful message to send to any girl. So, I got my scissors out :)
Before:
After: Tada! It's a crinkly pig :) I also added some elastic for the legs, from a stroller toy we'll never use. She can pull on those, and play with the snaps on the snout--well, once she can manipulate her fingers like that, I guess :)
And here's a lumpy ball made out of 2 onesies that seemed uncomfortable. It's not much to look at, but I stuffed it with a rattle from the stroller toy mentioned above, so it makes a satisfying rattling noise :)




Awesomely beautiful,and so very creative! Love what you did with that first onesie! Yuck is right about the message on it! Nothing but love and encouragement for our lil lady! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy about your gold star! That is wonderful news!
Bravo - you are super creative and I am so happy to have another girl who's butt will be beautiful no matter what size it is! What's in our hearts and heads is so much more important :-) So glad the checkups are healthy! Love, Nana
ReplyDelete